The Milo is inspired by the geometric shapes of Victor Vasarely, the Hungarian-French founder of the Optical Art movement. Its shades of turquoise, blue, orange and red give this collar a warm American Southwest feel. This tan leather collar features matching faux turquoise stones in between the beaded areas.
These collars come with either:
- Top Stone (total of three) for an extra spark of color
- Top D-ring for an easier leash attachment and for a more visible display of the decorated areas when walking your dog
- Long-lasting, double-sided, full-grain, vegetable-treated water buffalo leather
- High-precision Japanese glass beads firmly hand-stitched between the layers of leather
- High-grade solid brass hardware
- Genuine hand-sewn construction for durable comfort