The Drover is inspired by Mark Rothko's 1961 Orange, Red, Yellow Color Field painting. The lively horizontal chevron-shaped lines are in shades of orange, red, yellow and gold-plated beads. This tan leather collar features faux carnelian red stones in between the beaded areas.
- These collars come with the choice of either:
- an additional top stone (for a total of three) for an extra spark of color
- an additional top D-ring for an easier leash attachment and for a more visible display of the decorated areas when walking your dog
- Long-lasting, double-sided, full-grain, vegetable-treated water buffalo leather
- High-precision Japanese glass beads firmly hand-stitched between the layers of leather
- High-grade solid brass hardware
- Genuine hand-sewn construction for durable comfort